Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer SALE!

Well, friends, I have been working my little tail off the past couple weeks on some projects for next year and some special requests.  I'm FINALLY done with 2nd grade Reading Street supplemental resources (the 2008 version), have the first 2 units done for 1st grade, and have the 1st story done for 3rd grade.  Whew.  I'm WHOOPED.  Maybe that's why I took a 3-hour nap today after Bible study...

So I'm going to throw a little sale!  20% now through Saturday.  Enjoy and get some early shopping done for the next school year (who wants to think about THAT... :P).  But it's always nice to get a jumpstart.  ;)


Click here to get to my store!

In other news, my life has been C-H-A-O-T-I-C.  Not only did we finish up school last week, not only have I been working like CRAZY on TpT stuff, but we also sold our house last week!!!!  Woohoo!!!!  We just have to wait on inspections, appraisals, closings, boxes, etc...it's going to be an insane summer, to say the least!  Needless to say, I'll be hit and miss on here for a while.  I will try to update when I can!

Happy lazy days of summer, y'all! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on selling your house! We are currently in the process of building, so I understand what an anxious/exciting/stressful time this. I don't use Reading Street but I took a peek at your resources and they look GREAT!
    Lisa
    Fourth and Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, for doing that first Third Grade Story!!! I can NOT wait to purchase it and get it downloaded!!! It makes me feel good to know I have the first story ready to teach now....So I can enjoy my summer knowing that! Can NOT wait on the rest of your packets for the stories! Thank You again for doing such AWESOME work! Your products are EXCELLENT! Whoo-Hoo!! :):)
    --Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend! I saw your comment on my blog, when changing my name, I found the only way to not lose your followers AND pins/button links on other sites was to have a customer url (dot com) and have your blog redirect to it. Otherwise if you change your blog url in blogger, I THINK you keep your followers, but lose links to your blog on other sites. My older blogger name redirects to my fourthnten.com URL. I went this route because my button is on lots of other blogs and I get a lot of traffic that way. I purchased my URL through Google and it was $10. Let me know if you have other questions! :)
    Lisa
    Fourth and Ten
    Like Fourth and Ten on Facebook!
    Formerly Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete