Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Currently

Do y'all ever watch Extreme Weight Loss?  Seriously sobbing right here.  She lost her husband to suicide.  Kyle and I are sitting here talking about our kids and how we want to be here for each other and for them.  Oh goodness.  I need happy thoughts!  So let's do some JULY CURRENTLY!

I just love that Oh Boy Fourth Grade puts this together each month!


LISTENING: This is one of my favorite summer shows!  I don't know who I am rooting for yet.  Do you have any favorites?

LOVING: Summer vacation is complete necessity.  This year was pretty rough, so it's like a breath of fresh air for my well-being.  I'm having such a good time with my boys and just being with my family.  I'm spending more time in God's Word, too, which is also transforming me!

THINKING: I honestly can't quit thinking about Vegas next week!  I'm presenting at I Teach 1st a week from tomorrow (ohemgee...from TOMORROW?!?!?!) and I'm insanely nervous and excited!  I'm so excited to go to the other sessions as well.  Then the TPT conference is on Friday!  Blogger meetups, lunches, dinners, workouts, shows, shopping, the pool...it's going to be amazing!

WANTING: There are storms in Ohio tonight, but it seems like they're all to the south of us.  :(  I just want this insane humidity to die down a little!

NEEDING: I have a huge chunk of my presentation done and only a little bit left.  The goal is to get it done tomorrow!

4th PLANS: We are heading to my parent's house for a cookout and some fireworks.  My parents drove to another town tonight to purchase some fireworks.  He's a little bit obsessed.  ;)

Have a HAPPY 4th OF JULY!  I'll be back Monday with thoughts from Chapter 4 of The Next Step!  See everyone then!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Have a blast in Vegas! I've heard about the blogger meet up, maybe next year I can attend!
    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    I do not watch either of those shows, but I will probably flip them on next time I watch TV! Isn't it great to have summers off to relax and do things like watch TV? I seriously NEVER take the time to watch TV during the school year. I hope you have fun at the conference! Don't worry about your presentation! I'm sure you will be A-mazing! :) Oh, and have a fun and SAFE 4th of July with those fireworks at your parent's house! ;)
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute blog! I love Masterchef too! It inspires me to be a better chef even though I set off the smoke alarm every single time I cook! Enjoy your summer! Love the blog design!
    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete