Monday, January 21, 2013

Target Finds!

Saturday was a fun girl's day!  I went shopping in Columbus with Amanda Nickerson from One Extra Degree and Lisa Pesce from Fourth and Ten!  We had some yummy lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and spent lots of time gabbing.  Then we hit up The Container Store, Pottery Barn, and lots of other fun places!  Then we all parted ways and I kept on shopping...

I went to Babies R Us to pick out a new carseat for my 19-month-old son.

THEN I went to TARGET!  Ummm...yes, please!  Love that place.  Of course I stopped at the Dollar Bins since they were right near the front door.  And LOOK what I found!  Are these dice not the cutest?!?!?!  And they're large dice, too.


And then they had these adorable pink dice!  Yes!  I love pink!  Let's just say I'm PUMPED about my February Math Centers!


And I found 2 poetry books.  I don't have an overabundance of poetry in my library, so I snagged a copy of each of these.  And even though it says "Ages 3+" it's definitely not too easy!




I think I win this Target trip!  So hurry if you have one nearby...I've heard the dice are going quick! :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those dice! When I went to Target, I couldn't find anything good... but I know of two other nearby Targets to try next :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO bummed. I went to my Target 2x this weekend, no heart dice anywhere. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun with you! I LOVE those dice!! Need them!!! :) Immediately!

    ReplyDelete