Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Classroom Digs - Blog Hoppin' Linky

Day 2 here for Teacher Week '13!  I'm so excited to reveal my classroom to you!  I'm so sorry I'm just now posting this.  I had mega problems getting my pictures onto my computer.  Ugh!  Somehow it magically decided to start working again...  Basically, this is going to be a huge photo dump.  A couple of the pictures are from my preview last week, but many of them are new.  It's very late and a friend and I are redoing our teacher's lounge!  Paint, lamps, fabric, Scentsy warmers, new tables and chairs...so I'm off bright and early to help finish it up!  I'll be sure to post some pictures.  ;)



This year I went with a Chevron theme...surprise, surprise!  I mean, let's face it.  It's THE fad this year!  You might be sick of it already, or you might be totally pumped.  I like it because of the bright colors and because it's not a specific theme, per say.  You may have read a previous blog post of mine about some of the chevron touches that I've incorporated into my room this year.  So here it is...all finished and ready to go!































Could I POSSIBLY have any more supplies?




Aren't these knobs the cutest???  Hobby Lobby!  50% off!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful room! Where did you find the Phonics Dance cards?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking and looking for Phonics Dance cards big enough to post on a wall. The ones I have we're given to me last year and are about 3" tall. Where did you get the large ones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, lovely classroom! Where did you get the neon chevron rug?

    ReplyDelete